A cute pink brush made with a mix of high-quality goat hair and soft polyester. The large size allows you to quickly and quickly apply eye shadow.
Using the highest quality Goat named "Sokoho" and waterproof Polyester. Note that the color of the brush may be slightly different from the image.
Bristle length: 17mm
Bristle shape: 3D
Bristle material: Goat (sokoho), Polyester
FREE SHIPPING OFFER
Purchases of ¥40,000+ receive FREE worldwide shipping.
ORDERS UNDER ¥40,000
• Asia from ¥1,600
• Oceania from ¥3,050
• North America, Canada & Mexico from ¥2,400
• Europe from ¥2,800
• Middle East from ¥3,250
• All other countries ¥3,700
• Customers in Russia will need a business address to ship to.
• If a customer is in a remote location that requires extra shipping fees to be paid by Fude Beauty to DHL/FedEx/UPS, then these fees will need to be covered by the customer.
DHL/FedEx/UPS vs EMS
• DHL/FedEx/UPS do not ship to bases or PO Boxes
• DHL/FedEx/UPS are typically faster shipping than EMS, but may result in higher taxes and duties fees (you can find more on Taxes and Duties below)
TAXES & DUTIES
You may be subject to import taxes and duties on delivery, depending on the country. While these fees are not reimbursed by Fude Beauty, we can provide a discount for future purchases if the taxes you incur on one purchase exceed ¥3,000. If you are charged taxes or duties fees, please contact us via our Contact page or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your the receipt of your fees.
Domestic shipping fees
Under ¥15,000: ¥1,080 (via Sagawa)
Over ¥15,000: FREE (via EMS)
This brush is so cute! I love how it fits exactly where I need. I use it specifically for concealer application when my Sonia G brushes aren't available and it's a nice back up!
Workhorse eye brush!
Initially, I found this brush too big for my hooded eye shape. However, the goat synthetic blend is PERFECT for multiple uses. It is super soft and easily can apply undereye corrector, eye primer and spot concealer. The bonus is you can use the other side of the brush to apply the more glittery eyeshadows that lots of people would swipe on with a finger. If you hate using your fingers and find it unsanitary in these trying times in life...use this brush!