Koyudo PBT Foundation Brush Brush 0-8 (Sample sale)
Koyudo Sample Sale Series
This brush is part of a sample series. They don't have the Koyudo the logo, but they are official Koyudo brushes.
Read our Guide to Bristle Shapes
Orders will ship within 5 business days, unless otherwise stated on the product page. Please check the list of Japanese Public Holidays & Fude Workshop Holidays on our FAQs page, as these are not business days.
FREE SHIPPING OFFER
Purchases of ¥40,000+ receive FREE worldwide shipping.
ORDERS UNDER ¥40,000
• Asia from ¥1,600
• Oceania from ¥3,050
• North America, Canada & Mexico from ¥2,400
• Europe from ¥2,800
• Middle East from ¥3,250
• All other countries ¥3,700
• Customers in Russia will need a business address to ship to.
• If a customer is in a remote location that requires extra shipping fees to be paid by Fude Beauty to DHL/FedEx/UPS, then these fees will need to be covered by the customer.
• If you require a signature for delivery, please make a note at the time of checkout.
DHL/FedEx/UPS vs EMS
• DHL/FedEx/UPS do not ship to bases or PO Boxes
• DHL/FedEx/UPS are typically faster shipping than EMS, but may result in higher taxes and duties fees (you can find more on Taxes and Duties below)
TAXES & DUTIES
You may be subject to import taxes and duties on delivery, depending on the country. While these fees are not reimbursed by Fude Beauty, we can provide a discount for future purchases if the taxes you incur on one purchase exceed ¥3,000. If you are charged taxes or duties fees, please contact us via our Contact page or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your the receipt of your fees. In the case that customers do not wish to pay the fee and the package is returned to Fude Beauty, any costs incurred will be deducted from the order refund amount. Refunds will be processed once the order has arrived back to Fude Beauty.
Domestic shipping fees
Under ¥15,000: ¥1,080 (via Sagawa)
Over ¥15,000: FREE (via EMS)
Why Japanese Makeup Brushes?
Handmade by Artisans
From selecting the finest bristles and hand-bundling them into shape, assembling the brushes, and applying decorative elements.
Centuries of History
Japanese makeup brushes evolved from the traditional craft of calligraphy-brush making, which dates back hundreds of years.
Uncut Bristle Tips
Rather than being cut by machines into shape, Japanese Fude bundled in molds to take advantage of natural fine tips.
The finest natural bristles, innovative synthetic fibers, wooden handles, and traditional finishing techniques like lacquerware.
Uncut bristle tips are known to make a difference in product pick-up, softness on skin, and a smooth, even application.
Can I make changes to my order after it’s been placed?
Changes to your order may be possible depending on the type of change and timeframe.
Changes that are possible:
- Changes to shipping addresses are possible if the order has not yet shipped or is scheduled for shipping.
- Full and partial order cancellations can be made within 24 hours of placing your order. Please note, a 10% charge applies to cancellations.
Changes that are not possible:
- Changes to billing addresses.
- The currency the order was placed in.
- Full and partial order cancellations for orders outside of the 24 hour window. If you still wish to return your item, please see How to Return my Items.
Please contact Customer Support with your inquiry.
Can I purchase items with another currency?
Yes, you may select a currency based on your personal preference. When you select your country in the country selector in the bottom right of the footer, you will see prices listed in the different regional currencies.
Will I be charged taxes & duties, and how much?
Orders may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are not currently included in Fude Beauty prices or shipping fees.
The amount of the fees, and the threshold for importing without fees, differs between countries, so please refer to the full details of your government website. You can estimate the cost of your taxes and duties using this calculator: EasyShip Calculator. Please note, this is an estimate and not an actual quotation of fees.
While import taxes and duties fees are not able to be reimbursed by Fude Beauty, if the fees incurred on one purchase exceed ¥3,000, we can provide a discount code of 10% OFF a future order, to help offset the costs. In this case, please contact us via our Contact page or email@example.com with the receipt of your fees.
In the case that customers do not wish to pay the fee and the package is returned to Fude Beauty, any costs incurred will be deducted from the order refund amount. Refunds will be processed once the order has arrived back to Fude Beauty.
How Do I Track My Order?
Can I Return My Order?
We do not currently offer free returns to overseas customers. You will therefore need to cover all costs of returning any items to us yourself. We advise that you mark your package ‘returned goods’ to avoid further duties. Remember: We strongly recommend that you return any items via a registered trackable service and obtain and retain proof of posting as we do not accept responsibility for items that fail to arrive with us.