This limited-edition powder brush is a collaboration between Koyudo and Ouchi lacquerware artisans from Yamaguchi prefecture. It's a splendid brush imbued with the rich history and culture of Japan.
Ouchi lacquerware ('Ouchi-nuri', in Japanese) dates back to the Muromachi period (1336-1573), emerging under the powerful Ouchi clan. The clan sought to emulate the culture of Kyoto and invited lacquer craftsmen from Kyoto to produce lacquerware in Yamaguchi. Ouchi lacquerware is valued for its durability as well as its aesthetic grace.
Vivid vermilion is a characteristic color of Ouchi lacquerware. For this brush, the vermillion is embellished with snowflakes of gold powder and completed with a golden ferrule. Bristles are made with high-quality sokoho goat hair arranged into a voluminous, fluffy round shape that allows powder to be evenly across your skin.
Brush length: 155mm
Bristle length: 50mm
Bristle material: Goat (Sokoho)
Please note, as of 1 March 2022, we are currently unable to ship to Russia, Belarus and Ukraine, and EMS services have been temporarily suspended for all of Europe.
Purchases of $300+ USD receive FREE worldwide shipping.
Orders under $300 USD*
- USA, Mexico: $24-27 (EMS/DHL/FedEx/UPS)
- Canada: $23-25 (DHL/FedEx/UPS)
- Europe (excl. Russia): $25-27 (DHL/FedEx/UPS)
- Russia*: $40 (DHL)
- Asia: $18 (EMS), $20 (DHL/FedEx/UPS)
- China: $65 (DHL)
- Oceania: $23-34 (DHL/FedEx/UPS)
- South and Central America: $35 (DHL/FedEx/UPS)
- Middle East: $30-36 (EMS/DHL/FedEx/UPS)
- *All other regions: $35 (DHL/FedEx)
DHL/FedEx vs EMS
- DHL/FedEx do not ship to bases or PO Boxes
- DHL/FedEx are typically faster shipping than EMS, but may result in higher taxes and duties fees (you can find more on Taxes and Duties below)
Domestic shipping fees
Please note, product purchased within Japan are subject to a 10% consumption tax.
- Under $100: 1,080 yen (tax included) via Sagawa
- Over $100: FREE via Japan Post, $30 via EMS
TAXES & DUTIES
You may be subject to import taxes and duties on delivery, depending on the country. These fees are not included in Fude Beauty product prices or shipping charges, so please be sure to find out the policy for the country you are shipping to. While these fees are not reimbursed by Fude Beauty, if your taxes and duties exceed $25USD on one purchase, we can provide a discount for future purchases. If you are charged taxes or duties fees, please contact us via our Contact page or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your the receipt of your fees.
For more details, please see: