We developed the Kumano brush, which has a strong image of a high-class makeup brush, with the desire to use it in a wider range of familiar applications. Oval type that can be used for almighty that mixes goat wool and synthetic cilia.
● For cleaning PC / smartphone / tablet screens
● For polishing leather shoes / leather products
● Uses natural wood for cleaning small gaps such as window sashes It is a design that can be used as an interior as it is. It is a product that is pleasing as a gift because of its cute appearance and practicality.
The gift box used is recycled paper from Orizuru, which was sent to the memorial tower of Hiroshima Peace Memorial Park from all over the world to pray for peace.
DetailsBrush length: 65mm
Brush width: 48mm
Bristle height: 20mm
Materials: Oak wood, Goat + synthetic cilia
FREE SHIPPING OFFER
Purchases of ¥40,000+ receive FREE worldwide shipping.
Orders under ¥40,000
Summer shipping rates (until 31 August 2022)
- Asia from ¥1,500
- Oceania from ¥2,300
- North America, Canada & Mexico from ¥2,400
- Europe from ¥2,600
- Middle East from ¥3,150
- All other countries ¥3,500
- Customers in Russia will need a business address to ship to, as required of DHL.
- If a customer is in a remote location that requires extra shipping fees to be paid by Fude Beauty to DHL/FedEx, then these fees will need to be covered by the customer.
DHL/FedEx vs EMS
- DHL/FedEx do not ship to bases or PO Boxes
- DHL/FedEx are typically faster shipping than EMS, but may result in higher taxes and duties fees (you can find more on Taxes and Duties below)
Domestic shipping fees
Under ¥15,000: ¥1,080 (via Sagawa)
Over ¥15,000: FREE (via EMS)
TAXES & DUTIES
You may be subject to import taxes and duties on delivery, depending on the country. While these fees are not reimbursed by Fude Beauty, we can provide a discount for future purchases if the taxes you incur on one purchase exceed ¥3,000. If you are charged taxes or duties fees, please contact us via our Contact page or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your the receipt of your fees.
For more details, please see: