Please note, as of 1 March 2022, we are currently unable to ship to Russia, Belarus and Ukraine, and EMS services have been temporarily suspended for all of Europe.
FREE Shipping offer
Purchases of $300+ USD receive FREE worldwide shipping.
Shipping for orders under $300 USD
- USA, Canada, Europe (excl. Russia): $25 (FedEx, EMS), $30 (DHL)
- Asia: $15 (EMS), $20 (DHL/FedEx)
- Oceania: $20 (FedEx, EMS), $25 (DHL)
- Mexico, South and Central America: $40 (DHL/FedEx)
- Middle East: $25 (EMS), $40 (DHL)
- All other regions: $40 (DHL/FedEx)
DHL/FedEx vs EMS
- DHL/FedEx do not ship to bases or PO Boxes
- DHL/FedEx are typically faster shipping than EMS, but may result in higher taxes and duties fees (you can find more on Taxes and Duties below)
Domestic shipping fees
Please note, product purchased within Japan are subject to a 10% consumption tax.
- Under $100: 1,080 yen (tax included) via Sagawa
- Over $100: FREE via Japan Post, $30 via EMS
TAXES & DUTIES
You may be subject to import taxes and duties on delivery, depending on the country. These fees are not included in Fude Beauty product prices or shipping charges, so please be sure to find out the policy for the country you are shipping to. While these fees are not reimbursed by Fude Beauty, we can provide a discount for future purchases. If you are charged taxes or duties fees, please contact us via our Contact page or by email at email@example.com with your the receipt of your fees.
For more details, please see:
This is a decent lay down brush for very emollient or slippery eyeshadow as the bristles are not as ridged and I expected so I can wiggle the bristles into the eyeshadow and pickup a decent amount to apply without having to build up. Perfect in fact for Pat McGrath metallic eyeshadow formulas. Only let down is there is no branding on the handle, that is why I’ve only given 4 stars but is a perfectly decent brush.
Does a great job putting on primer on eyes. No tugging or streaking, just smooth brush strokes.
This brush was such a good deal because I got on sale. It is recommended for use as an eyeliner, but I love it for putting on eye primer. It smoothes out primer beautifully and provides a good base to work with. I also grabbed one for a friend for her birthday and she loves her's too. This was her first time using natural bristle brushes and she is hooked.