For creating smooth gradation of colors on your eyes. Weasel hair is great for drawing resilient, solid eyeline.
FREE SHIPPING OFFER
Purchases of ¥40,000+ receive FREE worldwide shipping.
ORDERS UNDER ¥40,000
• Asia from ¥1,600
• Oceania from ¥3,050
• North America, Canada & Mexico from ¥2,400
• Europe from ¥2,800
• Middle East from ¥3,250
• All other countries ¥3,700
• Customers in Russia will need a business address to ship to.
• If a customer is in a remote location that requires extra shipping fees to be paid by Fude Beauty to DHL/FedEx/UPS, then these fees will need to be covered by the customer.
DHL/FedEx/UPS vs EMS
• DHL/FedEx/UPS do not ship to bases or PO Boxes
• DHL/FedEx/UPS are typically faster shipping than EMS, but may result in higher taxes and duties fees (you can find more on Taxes and Duties below)
TAXES & DUTIES
You may be subject to import taxes and duties on delivery, depending on the country. While these fees are not reimbursed by Fude Beauty, we can provide a discount for future purchases if the taxes you incur on one purchase exceed ¥3,000. If you are charged taxes or duties fees, please contact us via our Contact page or by email at email@example.com with your the receipt of your fees.
Domestic shipping fees
Under ¥15,000: ¥1,080 (via Sagawa)
Over ¥15,000: FREE (via EMS)
Great for emollient eyeshadow
This is a decent lay down brush for very emollient or slippery eyeshadow as the bristles are not as ridged and I expected so I can wiggle the bristles into the eyeshadow and pickup a decent amount to apply without having to build up. Perfect in fact for Pat McGrath metallic eyeshadow formulas. Only let down is there is no branding on the handle, that is why I’ve only given 4 stars but is a perfectly decent brush.
Great for priming the eyes
Does a great job putting on primer on eyes. No tugging or streaking, just smooth brush strokes.
This brush was such a good deal because I got on sale. It is recommended for use as an eyeliner, but I love it for putting on eye primer. It smoothes out primer beautifully and provides a good base to work with. I also grabbed one for a friend for her birthday and she loves her's too. This was her first time using natural bristle brushes and she is hooked.