Brush length: 130mm
Bristle length: 20mm
Ferrule width: 22mm
Bristle material: Goat
Koyudo Sample Sale Series
This brush is part of a sample series. Some brushes don't have the Koyudo the logo, but they are official Koyudo brushes.
Please note, as of 1 March 2022, we are currently unable to ship to Russia, Belarus and Ukraine, and EMS services have been temporarily suspended for all of Europe.
Purchases of $300+ USD receive FREE worldwide shipping.
Orders under $300 USD*
- USA, Mexico: $24-27 (EMS/DHL/FedEx/UPS)
- Canada: $23-25 (DHL/FedEx/UPS)
- Europe (excl. Russia): $25-27 (DHL/FedEx/UPS)
- Russia*: $40 (DHL)
- Asia: $18 (EMS), $20 (DHL/FedEx/UPS)
- China: $65 (DHL)
- Oceania: $23-34 (DHL/FedEx/UPS)
- South and Central America: $35 (DHL/FedEx/UPS)
- Middle East: $30-36 (EMS/DHL/FedEx/UPS)
- *All other regions: $35 (DHL/FedEx)
DHL/FedEx vs EMS
- DHL/FedEx do not ship to bases or PO Boxes
- DHL/FedEx are typically faster shipping than EMS, but may result in higher taxes and duties fees (you can find more on Taxes and Duties below)
Domestic shipping fees
Please note, product purchased within Japan are subject to a 10% consumption tax.
- Under $100: 1,080 yen (tax included) via Sagawa
- Over $100: FREE via Japan Post, $30 via EMS
TAXES & DUTIES
You may be subject to import taxes and duties on delivery, depending on the country. These fees are not included in Fude Beauty product prices or shipping charges, so please be sure to find out the policy for the country you are shipping to. While these fees are not reimbursed by Fude Beauty, if your taxes and duties exceed $25USD on one purchase, we can provide a discount for future purchases. If you are charged taxes or duties fees, please contact us via our Contact page or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your the receipt of your fees.
For more details, please see:
I’ve been a Koyudo fan for a very long time and have many of their brushes from all series. The company is highly underrated. That being said I didn’t have another Koyudo brush quite like this one. I wasn’t sure what to expect when it arrived. Pictures are always so misleading and I had several other brushes in the order I was more excited about. Once I saw this little brush I was won over. It’s a short handle brush but sturdy and easy to hold. The head is much denser than I expected making it work easily with foundation or highlight. I actually prefer using it with my liquid foundation the most. It’s soft and leaves no streaks. It also cleaned up easily making it able to be used several times before needing a wash.