The gentle touch of this Koyudo brush is thanks to its densely packed yet soft gray squirrel bristles. The handle is made out of recycled origami paper decorated with a cherry blossom design in traditional Makie lacquerware, a technique that conveys an image of luxury and prestige in Japan.
Full length: 140mm
Hair length: 45mm
Bristle type: Gray Squirrel
Usage: Powder, Foundation,
Softness (degree 1-10): 8
Please note, as of 1 March 2022, we are currently unable to ship to Russia, Belarus and Ukraine, and EMS services have been temporarily suspended for all of Europe.
FREE Shipping offer
Purchases of $300+ USD receive FREE worldwide shipping.
Shipping for orders under $300 USD
- USA, Canada, Europe (excl. Russia): $25 (FedEx, EMS), $30 (DHL)
- Asia: $15 (EMS), $20 (DHL/FedEx)
- Oceania: $20 (FedEx, EMS), $25 (DHL)
- Mexico, South and Central America: $40 (DHL/FedEx)
- Middle East: $25 (EMS), $40 (DHL)
- All other regions: $40 (DHL/FedEx)
DHL/FedEx vs EMS
- DHL/FedEx do not ship to bases or PO Boxes
- DHL/FedEx are typically faster shipping than EMS, but may result in higher taxes and duties fees (you can find more on Taxes and Duties below)
Domestic shipping fees
Please note, product purchased within Japan are subject to a 10% consumption tax.
- Under $100: 1,080 yen (tax included) via Sagawa
- Over $100: FREE via Japan Post, $30 via EMS
TAXES & DUTIES
You may be subject to import taxes and duties on delivery, depending on the country. These fees are not included in Fude Beauty product prices or shipping charges, so please be sure to find out the policy for the country you are shipping to. While these fees are not reimbursed by Fude Beauty, we can provide a discount for future purchases. If you are charged taxes or duties fees, please contact us via our Contact page or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your the receipt of your fees.
For more details, please see: