Koyudo's limited-edition Golden Fox Series are made with the silver fox bristles with a unique finish to give it a lustrous golden hue. Silver fox bristles are renowned for their exquisite softness, with a slight bounce in the tip similar to that of a squirrel/goat blend.
The handle is embellished with a sakura (cherry blossom) design in makie lacquerware technique. The brush is also available with a red handle.
This brush comes in a Paulownia wood box.
Bristle material: Silver fox
Bristle shape: Round-flat
Full length: 155mm
Bristle length: 55mm
Please note, as of 1 March 2022, we are currently unable to ship to Russia, Belarus and Ukraine, and EMS services have been temporarily suspended for all of Europe.
FREE Shipping offer
Purchases of $300+ USD receive FREE worldwide shipping.
Shipping for orders under $300 USD
- USA, Canada, Europe (excl. Russia): $25 (FedEx, EMS), $30 (DHL)
- Asia: $15 (EMS), $20 (DHL/FedEx)
- Oceania: $20 (FedEx, EMS), $25 (DHL)
- Mexico, South and Central America: $40 (DHL/FedEx)
- Middle East: $25 (EMS), $40 (DHL)
- All other regions: $40 (DHL/FedEx)
DHL/FedEx vs EMS
- DHL/FedEx do not ship to bases or PO Boxes
- DHL/FedEx are typically faster shipping than EMS, but may result in higher taxes and duties fees (you can find more on Taxes and Duties below)
Domestic shipping fees
Please note, product purchased within Japan are subject to a 10% consumption tax.
- Under $100: 1,080 yen (tax included) via Sagawa
- Over $100: FREE via Japan Post, $30 via EMS
TAXES & DUTIES
You may be subject to import taxes and duties on delivery, depending on the country. These fees are not included in Fude Beauty product prices or shipping charges, so please be sure to find out the policy for the country you are shipping to. While these fees are not reimbursed by Fude Beauty, we can provide a discount for future purchases. If you are charged taxes or duties fees, please contact us via our Contact page or by email at email@example.com with your the receipt of your fees.
For more details, please see:
I am glad to have received this brush just in time for the holidays as a gift to myself; it was packaged beautifully and the brush arrived in perfect condition. It is a beautiful brush to have and collect. The fox hair is soft yet springy; the softness is comparable to grey squirrel, and the springiness reminds me of goat. The handpainted sakura flower detail and lacqured echizen handle adds extra touches of luxury and add to the overall experience of this brush.