[See Koyudo's new Fu-pa Series released in 2020].
The gentle touch of this Koyudo brush is thanks to its densely packed yet soft bristles. It's the perfect tool for anyone wanting to apply makeup in a more professional way. Use it for both powder and cheek color.
The bristles are a combination of both squirrel and high-quality goat hair, making it both soft and firm.
Full-length 112mm (4.41in.)
Hair length 35mm (1.37in.)
Hair: Gray Squirrel, Goat
Usage: Powder, Foundation, Blush
Softness (degree 1-10): 8
Please note, as of 1 March 2022, we are currently unable to ship to Russia, Belarus and Ukraine, and EMS services have been temporarily suspended for all of Europe.
FREE Shipping offer
Purchases of $300+ USD receive FREE worldwide shipping.
Shipping for orders under $300 USD
- USA, Canada, Europe (excl. Russia): $25 (FedEx, EMS), $30 (DHL)
- Asia: $15 (EMS), $20 (DHL/FedEx)
- Oceania: $20 (FedEx, EMS), $25 (DHL)
- Mexico, South and Central America: $40 (DHL/FedEx)
- Middle East: $25 (EMS), $40 (DHL)
- All other regions: $40 (DHL/FedEx)
DHL/FedEx vs EMS
- DHL/FedEx do not ship to bases or PO Boxes
- DHL/FedEx are typically faster shipping than EMS, but may result in higher taxes and duties fees (you can find more on Taxes and Duties below)
Domestic shipping fees
Please note, product purchased within Japan are subject to a 10% consumption tax.
- Under $100: 1,080 yen (tax included) via Sagawa
- Over $100: FREE via Japan Post, $30 via EMS
TAXES & DUTIES
You may be subject to import taxes and duties on delivery, depending on the country. These fees are not included in Fude Beauty product prices or shipping charges, so please be sure to find out the policy for the country you are shipping to. While these fees are not reimbursed by Fude Beauty, we can provide a discount for future purchases. If you are charged taxes or duties fees, please contact us via our Contact page or by email at email@example.com with your the receipt of your fees.
For more details, please see:
I had my eye on this brush for quite some time before purchasing and I’m so glad I did. I have been using this brush steadily since I purchased it late last year and absolutely love the finish I achieve with my powder foundations. The brush head is just big enough to get my face done quickly and still get under my eye and around my nostrils without too much pinching of the brush head. I absolute would recommend this brush of you have the opportunity to purchase. The sparkly handle is a beautiful feather as well, 100% would buy again.