[See Koyudo's new Fu-pa Series released in 2020].
The gentle touch of this Koyudo brush is thanks to its densely packed yet soft bristles. It's the perfect tool for anyone wanting to apply makeup in a more professional way. Use it for both powder and cheek color.
The bristles are a combination of both squirrel and high-quality goat hair, making it both soft and firm.
Full-length 112mm (4.41in.)
Hair length 35mm (1.37in.)
Hair: Gray Squirrel, Goat
Usage: Powder, Foundation, Blush
Softness (degree 1-10): 8
FREE SHIPPING OFFER
Purchases of ¥40,000+ receive FREE worldwide shipping.
Orders under ¥40,000
Summer shipping rates (until 31 August 2022)
- Asia from ¥1,500
- Oceania from ¥2,300
- North America, Canada & Mexico from ¥2,400
- Europe from ¥2,600
- Middle East from ¥3,150
- All other countries ¥3,500
- Customers in Russia will need a business address to ship to, as required of DHL.
- If a customer is in a remote location that requires extra shipping fees to be paid by Fude Beauty to DHL/FedEx, then these fees will need to be covered by the customer.
DHL/FedEx vs EMS
- DHL/FedEx do not ship to bases or PO Boxes
- DHL/FedEx are typically faster shipping than EMS, but may result in higher taxes and duties fees (you can find more on Taxes and Duties below)
Domestic shipping fees
Under ¥15,000: ¥1,080 (via Sagawa)
Over ¥15,000: FREE (via EMS)
TAXES & DUTIES
You may be subject to import taxes and duties on delivery, depending on the country. While these fees are not reimbursed by Fude Beauty, we can provide a discount for future purchases if the taxes you incur on one purchase exceed ¥3,000. If you are charged taxes or duties fees, please contact us via our Contact page or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your the receipt of your fees.
For more details, please see:
I had my eye on this brush for quite some time before purchasing and I’m so glad I did. I have been using this brush steadily since I purchased it late last year and absolutely love the finish I achieve with my powder foundations. The brush head is just big enough to get my face done quickly and still get under my eye and around my nostrils without too much pinching of the brush head. I absolute would recommend this brush of you have the opportunity to purchase. The sparkly handle is a beautiful feather as well, 100% would buy again.