This unique set comprises a cheek brush and lip brush together with a pouch made of tatami-beri, the decorative trimming that runs along the long edge of tatami mats. In the past, the multicolored and attractive design expressed the social status
The blush brush in the set is made of Sokoho goat's hair, which is one of the highest quality goat's hair, and the bristles are delicate and have an excellent feel on the skin.
The lip brushes are made of resilient Kolinsky, which allows the products to be applied neatly and tightly.
The set comes in a paulownia wood box, making it ideal for a gift.
Cases are also sold separately.
This set contains:
- Cheek brush:
- Sokoho Goat
- Lip Brush: Kolinsky hair
- Pouch of Tatami-beri fabric
- Paulownia box
Please note, some Koyudo products are handmade to order so may take up to 2 weeks to ship. If you have a question about a specific product, please contact email@example.com
FREE SHIPPING OFFER
Purchases of ¥40,000+ receive FREE worldwide shipping.
Orders under ¥40,000
Summer shipping rates (until 31 August 2022)
- Asia from ¥1,500
- Oceania from ¥2,300
- North America, Canada & Mexico from ¥2,400
- Europe from ¥2,600
- Middle East from ¥3,150
- All other countries ¥3,500
- Customers in Russia will need a business address to ship to, as required of DHL.
- If a customer is in a remote location that requires extra shipping fees to be paid by Fude Beauty to DHL/FedEx, then these fees will need to be covered by the customer.
DHL/FedEx vs EMS
- DHL/FedEx do not ship to bases or PO Boxes
- DHL/FedEx are typically faster shipping than EMS, but may result in higher taxes and duties fees (you can find more on Taxes and Duties below)
Domestic shipping fees
Under ¥15,000: ¥1,080 (via Sagawa)
Over ¥15,000: FREE (via EMS)
TAXES & DUTIES
You may be subject to import taxes and duties on delivery, depending on the country. While these fees are not reimbursed by Fude Beauty, we can provide a discount for future purchases if the taxes you incur on one purchase exceed ¥3,000. If you are charged taxes or duties fees, please contact us via our Contact page or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your the receipt of your fees.
For more details, please see: