The soft, voluminous bristles of this eyeshadow brush are designed for easy, smooth application of eyeshadow over a large area of eyelid. It's great for a one-and-done application of color and blending transitions. But not only is this large eyeshadow brush is not just a match made in heaven for the fluffy eyeshadow brush lovers out there, but is a real multi-tasker. Spot contour, buffing out cream and liquid concealer, setting under-eye concealer, cheekbone highlights.
Bristle hair: Saikoho goat hair
Bristle shape: Round
Bristle length: 23mm
Brush length: 138mm
Orders will ship within 5 business days, unless otherwise stated on the product page. Please check the list of Japanese Public Holidays & Fude Workshop Holidays on our FAQs page, as these are not business days.
FREE SHIPPING OFFER
Purchases of ¥40,000+ receive FREE worldwide shipping.
ORDERS UNDER ¥40,000
• Asia from ¥1,600
• Oceania from ¥3,050
• North America, Canada & Mexico from ¥2,400
• Europe from ¥2,800
• Middle East from ¥3,250
• All other countries ¥3,700
• Customers in Russia will need a business address to ship to.
• If a customer is in a remote location that requires extra shipping fees to be paid by Fude Beauty to DHL/FedEx/UPS, then these fees will need to be covered by the customer.
• If you require a signature for delivery, please make a note at the time of checkout.
DHL/FedEx/UPS vs EMS
• DHL/FedEx/UPS do not ship to bases or PO Boxes
• DHL/FedEx/UPS are typically faster shipping than EMS, but may result in higher taxes and duties fees (you can find more on Taxes and Duties below)
TAXES & DUTIES
You may be subject to import taxes and duties on delivery, depending on the country. While these fees are not reimbursed by Fude Beauty, we can provide a discount for future purchases if the taxes you incur on one purchase exceed ¥3,000. If you are charged taxes or duties fees, please contact us via our Contact page or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your the receipt of your fees.
Domestic shipping fees
Under ¥15,000: ¥1,080 (via Sagawa)
Over ¥15,000: FREE (via EMS)
For more details, please see:
Orders & Shipping
Returns & Exchanges
bonus points campaign
earn extra points for reviews
Up to 1,800 points available.
Ends 1st June 2023.
When you hold a Chikuhodo brush, you can feel the centuries of craftsmanship, passion, and respect that has gone into its craft. Chikuhodo artisans understand the contours of the face, the reflection of light, and different application techniques and cosmetics, and makeup styles and trends. It’s this understanding, as well as a dedication to quality, that ensures Chikuhodo has a dedicated following around the world.