[This competition has now closed. Thank you to all entrants, and congratulations to the winners of the random draws—November: @beauty_lux_e | December: @fedaro_beauty | January: @simplydeebeauty).
Publish the unboxing of your Fude Beauty purchase for a chance to win Fude brushes!
From 1st November 2022 – 31st January 2023, we're giving away a prize each month for a Fude Beauty unboxing. To be in the running, simply visually document and upload your unboxing to your Instagram (Reel, IGTV or post) or YouTube channel and tag #fudebeautyunboxing #unboxing and #japan. Winners will be drawn at random each for month.
See the unboxings so far...
See the Prizes and Terms & Condition below.
november: autumn cheek combination
These coveted brushes include the Houkodou G-C2 Cheek Brush and Chikuhodo FO-4 Cheek/Highlight Brush. The different bristle shapes and materials will cover a wide range of cheek tasks.
DECEMBER: Holiday Grand
The G-HC-01 Highlight Brush is from Bisyodo's recently released Grand Series Collection. This elegant brush features a 24K gold-plated ferrule and granadillo wood handle.
january: eyes on a new year
This eyeshadow brush set comprises the rounded, pencil-shaped Kyureido KK-004, the flat paddle Tanseido YWQ-10, Koyudo Kakishibuzome 04 Large Eyeshadow Brush, and they fluffy Chikuhodo Z-11 Blending Brush.
about our wrapping
nejiri ume sticker
The Nejiri Ume - 'twisted plum blossom' - displayed on the Fude Beauty logo is an iconic emblem of Japan.
pink heart bubble wrap
Not only cute, our pink heart bubble wrap is created with recycled materials, and is made locally by a family-owned Japanese company.
furoshiki + washi paper
Depending on the shape and size of your package, it may be wrapped in furoshiki and/or washi paper. Furoshiki are Japanese cloths traditionally used to wrap and/or to transport goods. Washi - wa (和) means Japanese and shi (紙) means paper. This paper is revered for its elegant and durability.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
(1) The campaign runs from 11/01/2022 09:00 to 1/31/2023 23:59 (JST).
(2) Unboxing must be posted to either theh customer's Instagram (as a Reel, Post or or IGTV) or YouTube channel, with the hashtags: #fudebeautyunboxing #unboxing #japan
(3) The rounds are November; December and January, with the corresponding prizes displayed on this page. Prizes are not able to exchanged for a different item.
(4) Winners will be drawn at random and contacted within 24 hours of the end of each round, and announced. If prizes are not claimed within 48 hours, it will be redrawn.
(5) To be eligible to win, entrants must (i) Follow the steps of (2); (ii) Be signed up to the Fude Beauty newsletter; (iii) Have a fude Beauty loyalty account.
(6) Prize recipients cannot win more than once.
(7) Changes to campaign terms and prizes are subject to management.
(8) If you have questions, please don't hestitate to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.